Raise awareness and educate society in the respect of the marine environment through the exhibition, conservation and research of flora, fauna, and heritage of the different oceans and seas - with special emphasis on the Cantabrian Sea- and disclose our traditions and maritime and fisheries memory based on the preservation, exhibition and dissemination of collections of great historical and emotional.
Be a reference entity at European level in:
- Raising awareness of marine environmental issues,
- Exhibition and conservation of fauna and flora of the Bay of Biscay and the tropics, And
- Cultural leisure
Be a recognized entity in the Basque Country and in the State in:
- Disclosure of the traditions and Basque maritime and fisheries memory
- Be a recognized entity in the Basque Country in:
- Research on marine issues,
Counting with trained and hopeful people, facilities and effective organization model to ensure the efficiency, competitiveness and the message to be transmitted.
Weekdays from 10:00 to 20:00 h.
Weekends, holidays and long weekends from 10:00 to 21:00 h.
Ticket office and entrance will be closed 60 minutes before closing hour