Raise awareness and educate society in the respect of the marine environment through the exhibition, conservation and research of flora, fauna, and heritage of the different oceans and seas - with special emphasis on the Cantabrian Sea- and disclose our traditions and maritime and fisheries memory based on the preservation, exhibition and dissemination of collections of great historical and emotional.
Be a reference entity at European level in:
- Raising awareness of marine environmental issues,
- Exhibition and conservation of fauna and flora of the Bay of Biscay and the tropics, And
- Cultural leisure
Be a recognized entity in the Basque Country and in the State in:
- Disclosure of the traditions and Basque maritime and fisheries memory
- Be a recognized entity in the Basque Country in:
- Research on marine issues,
Counting with trained and hopeful people, facilities and effective organization model to ensure the efficiency, competitiveness and the message to be transmitted.
Open every day, Monday to Sunday from 10:00 to 21:00 hours
Ticket office and entrance will be closed 60 minutes before closing hour